You may have clicked on “Emergency Plumbing” because you need help NOW.
Your emergency is our emergency. If you are without water or unable to use your facilities, make our office aware of your situation. These emergencies take precedence. Whatever your emergency is, we are here to help.
Call Raymark Plumbing and Sewer at 206-430-1954. One of our expert technicians will assess the situation and give you options to fix the problem now.
If you have a water leak:
- Is this leak constant or intermittent? Can you control the leak?
- Can you tell if the leak is fresh water or waste water?
- Is there an odor to the water?
- If you have water stains or water damage, the leak may have been going on for awhile. See our Plumbing Leak Repair page for more information.
- If the leak is an immediate problem, don’t hesitate. Call Raymark Plumbing and Sewer at 206-430-1954. We are here to help.
Is water running and you can’t control it?
- If a fresh water pipe burst, or water is leaking from a pipe or valve, find your home’s water shut off valve and turn off the water to the house. This shut off valve should be clearly marked and is usually located where the water service comes into the house, often close to the hot water tank.
- If you are unable to locate your main shut off, contact Raymark Plumbing and Sewer at 206-430-1954 and we will manage the emergency.
Is water still leaking outside or have you received an elevated water bill?
- If fresh water is still running after the house shut off valve is closed, go outside and look at your city meter. Is it still moving? If so, you may have a break in the line
- Call Raymark Plumbing and Sewer at 206-430-1954. We have the tools needed to shut off your water at the meter.
Did a faucet break or water won’t shut off?
- Most faucets have a water shut off valve under their sink. Raymark recommends shutting the water off at that location to control the leak.
- If there’s no shut off at the faucet, try to find the home’s water shut off valve and then try to turn off the water to the house.
- Call Raymark Plumbing and Sewer at 206-430-1954. We will take care of the problem.
Is sewer backing up?
- If your sewer is backing up, stop using your water and don’t flush the toilets. Consider going to a neighbor’s house to use the facilities.
- Call Raymark Plumbing and Sewer at 206-430-1954. We can get your sewer open and flowing as expected.
Is sewer backing up in a storm or heavy rain?
- If there’s too much water for your side sewer to handle, try redirecting your downspouts away from the side sewer line. The intent is to redirect the water from the pipe going into the ground, and into trees or areas away from the house.
- Call Raymark Plumbing and Sewer at 206-430-1954 for help. We’ve been performing drain and sewer work for over 40 years and are the experts in this field.
Is a toilet clogged and guests are coming?
- Try and plunge the toilet with a toilet plunger (not a flat bottomed sink plunger)
- If the toilet won’t clear, call Raymark Plumbing and Sewer at 206-430-1954. Our expert plumbers are happy to help.
- See Raymark’s Toilet Repair/Replacement page for more information about toilets
Are multiple drains plugged or slow?
- If drainage problems are located at the lowest level of your home, you may have a sewer problem. See our Sewer Repair and Replacement page for more information about your sewer and drain lines.
- If only a section of drains is affected, it may be a clog in one of the drain lines
- Call Raymark Plumbing and Sewer at 206-430-1954. Our experienced technicians know everything about drains and sewer lines and are happy to help you.
If calling during the week day, call 206-430-1954, (regular business hours are 7:30am to 4:30pm, Monday through Friday), and tell the Customer Service Rep that you have an emergency. Most times, we can schedule emergency service the same day.
If calling after hours, call 206-430-1954 and you will be directed to our emergency line. Leave a message on this line and one of our reps will get back to you ASAP.