It’s time to keep your plumbing in mint condition! Follow our tried-and-true tips for doing so:
- Watch out for leaks. Regularly monitor your faucets and other water sources; it’s important to keep an eye out for leaks.
- Fix leaks when they happen. Never wait to fix a leak! This always does more harm than good.
- Repair problems before they become a bigger issue. It’s crucial to fix any plumbing problem as soon as it happens, to avoid a disaster.
- Know when to call in the big guns. One of the best things you can do to keep your plumbing in perfect condition? Not being afraid to call a professional, when the going gets rough.
- Know how to respond to overflow issues. When water starts gushing from your sink or toilet, it’s important to know what to do! Make note of where the main shut-off valve for your water supply is.
- Shut off your appliances. Know how to shut off your appliances, if a problem should occur.
- Prevent frozen pipes. Insulate your pipes to keep them from freezing.
- Know how to repair small problems. With the assistance of a few YouTube videos, small repairs should be doable on your own.
- Keep your plumbing safe in all kinds of weather. Weather-proof your plumbing!
- Know who to call. Carefully vet plumbing pros before a problem occurs.
Contact the Tankless Water Heater Experts at Raymark
Here at Raymark Plumbing & Sewer, we offer the best-of-the-best when it comes plumbing repair and maintenance. No job is too big, or too small, for us. Our team of skilled plumbing maintenance & repair experts is here to provide fast, efficient assistance – always. Call us today or fill out our online contact form! To schedule your cost estimate and consultation today, contact us via our online form or by phone at 206-440-9077. We look forward to speaking with you soon!