Are you experiencing a plumbing emergency?
The good news is: you’re not alone! Every day, countless homeowners are forced to deal with residential plumbing emergencies – everything from small leaks, to large-scale damages.
5 Common Residential Plumbing Emergencies
It’s important to be on the lookout for problems with your plumbing system! To help you stay aware, we’ve come up with a list of the most common residential plumbing emergencies. Here they are:
- Leaky faucets. Not only are leaky faucets annoying, but they can also seriously rack up your water bill! Trust us, you don’t want to wait to fix a leaky faucet.
- Clogged toilets. Ick! It’s not pretty, but clogged toilets are an everyday part of life when you’re a homeowner (well, hopefully not every day!). If your toilet is clogged or leaking, it’s time to fix the problem. Otherwise, you may risk severe damage to your sewer system.
- Water heater leaks. It happens! If you discover that your water heater is leaking, this could be a simple fix. Or, it may be emblematic of a bigger issue. Best to call in a pro!
- Burst or frozen pipes. This is an unfortunately common occurrence during the winter!
- Sewer system blockage. Again, not exactly the prettiest sight you could imagine. Some common signs of a sewer system clog or blockage include: abnormal / bad odors coming from your drains, strange gurgling sounds coming from your toilets, and multiple drain clogs at once.
Contact Raymark Plumbing Today!
If you’re experiencing any of the above plumbing emergencies, it’s time to get in touch with the pros! Here at Raymark Plumbing, we’re proud to provide our community with high-quality emergency plumbing services. To get in touch with Raymark: give us a call at 206-440-9077, or fill out our online contact form. We’re always happy to offer our assistance and expertise!